- Dan Kramer & Teresa Johnson breakdown their $2.2M slip and fall case against LAX
- Case Analysis: $2.2M Slip & Fall Against Lax
- Case Analysis: Slip and Fall Resulting CRPS Diagnosis
- KTL’s Daniel Kramer selected to serve on CAOC’s 2021 Board of Directors
- Daniel Kramer and Teresa Johnson receive $850,000 verdict on difficult slip and fall case
- Daniel Kramer and Teresa Johnson receive $2.84 Million verdict in Torrance
- Establishing the Liability of an Airport
- Safety Meetings: Are They Necessary?
- So You’ve Been Injured at a Construction Site, What Happens Now?
- Construction Sites: The Fatal Four
- Construction Site Injuries and the Privette Doctrine
- Electric Scooter Accident? Here’s What You Should Do . . .
- Crash with an Uber or Lyft Driver: What You Should Do
- Recognizing the Danger of Trip and Fall Accidents
- Texting and Driving – Is It Really Worth It?
- Employers Now On the Hook for Injuries Caused by Employees Running Personal Errands
- City Liability for Sidewalk Injuries
- Employer Liability for Injuries Caused by Employees: How Far Does The Law Go and Should Employers Be Worried?