Teresa is a trial lawyer practicing in the areas of plaintiff’s personal injury, wrongful death and employment litigation. Along with Dan Kramer, Teresa has second-chaired several trials, and has secured numerous six and seven figure verdicts and settlements for her clients. Since 2016, four of the verdicts have ranked among the top verdicts in the state of California by TopVerdict.com. As her clients’ legal representative during their most difficult times, Teresa is committed to zealously advocating for her clients from the moment the case is signed up and all the way through trial.
In 2018, Teresa graduated from the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) Plaintiff Trial Academy, a rigorous six-week course designed to teach advanced trial skills. Teresa has also authored several articles on subjects such as cross-examination of expert witnesses and how to conduct jury selection in a premise liability case.
Prior to joining the firm, Teresa attended Loyola Law School, where she earned her Juris Doctorate in 2015. While at Loyola, Teresa gained experience as a judicial extern to the Honorable R. Gary Klausner in the United States District Court, Central District of California. Teresa was President of the Consumer Law Society, a student-run organization intended to educate other students on the role of the Plaintiff’s bar, and was also on the Editorial Board as the Chief Research Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review. In 2015 after graduating, Teresa completed a Fellowship sponsored by the American Board of Trial Advocates, a prominent organization comprised of trial lawyers throughout the nation.
Teresa is currently licensed to practice in California state courts and federal district courts in the Central District of California, and is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. Teresa was selected as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers in 2020.
Originally from Bloomington, Minnesota, Teresa moved to California in 2007 for her undergraduate degree at Scripps College. When not at work, Teresa enjoys cooking, reading, working out, and going on walks with her cat and boyfriend.
- 2020 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- May 2011 graduate of Scripps College with honors, cum laude
- Glass Linguistics Prize for Best Linguistics Thesis
- Padelford French Award
- Memberships & Boards
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys Association Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Affiliate Member of the Loyola Law School Juris Society
- Volunteer Mentor for the Loyola Law School First-Year Student & Alumni Mentor Program
- Article: Experts in slip-and-fall and auto-accident cases (Advocate October 2016)
- Article: The Money Cross-Examination of the One-Sided Expert (Advocate October 2017)
- Article: Jury Selection in Premises Liability Cases: Rooting out the Eyerolls (Advocate January 2020)
- Article: The construction-site case from complaint through discovery (Advocate October 2020)
- Lectures & Speaking Engagements
- 2019 Speaker at the Loyola Law School Consumer Law Society Speaker Series