KHS & Ice Cream Lab Partner For Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure

February 26th, 2015

 The Los Angeles County Susan G. Komen Foundation is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. 75% of its net income goes towards funding grants at local hospitals and community organizations that provide breast health education and breast cancer screening. The remaining 25% goes towards the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research.


KHS is a proud supporter of the Susan G. Komen Foundation Los Angeles, and we are so excited about the upcoming Race for the Cure. It is an amazing cause and a fun event for the entire family. Want to race? Join Team KHS for Komen, hereCan’t Make the Race? You can donate in place, here!

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Event Information:

    • Date: March 7, 2015
    • Time: Gates open at 7:00 am
    • Location: Dodger Stadium, 1000 Elysian Park Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90012 



We are excited to partner with our friends at Ice Cream Lab to raise awareness and money for Susan G. Komen Los Angeles. To support the upcoming Komen Race for the Cure on March 7, Ice Cream Lab is creating a special limited edition pink flavor ice cream that will be available in its stores the week leading up to the race. In Addition, Ice Cream Lab will donate 10% of its gross proceeds from all locations to the Susan G. Komen Foundation! You can show your support by enjoying some delicious ice cream … talk about a win win!

      • When: March 1st – March 7th
      • Where: Ice Cream Lab, 9461 S. Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90210
      • Website:


Can’t make it to Ice Cream Lab? Not to worry! Ice Cream Lab will have a mobile station during the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure event on Saturday, March 7th at Dodger Stadium.