Legal Technology Certification
University of California, Los Angeles Spring 2021
B.S., Health Care Administration
University of Cincinnati 2013
A.S., Health Information Technology
ITT Technical Institute 2010
Meet Kramer Trial Lawyers Medical Director, Nirmit Shah. Nirmit was born and raised in Southern California and is a proud Bearcat of the University of Cincinnati. As Medical Director for KTL, Nirmit assists our clients through their traumatic times. Nirmit believes in providing our clients with all available resources so they can focus on their physical, mental, and emotional health. Since joining KTL in 2018, Nirmit has helped our clients address questions regarding medical bills and insurance, provided insight to the medical records and has learned the newest advances in medicine by establishing a relationship with medical providers throughout Southern California.
Prior to joining KTL, Nirmit was working the California Department of Public Health, conducting Zika Virus research in Los Angeles County. In 2017, Nirmit was recognized by the State of California for his contributions to Public Health. Nirmit’s medical background includes his time at UCI Medical Center and USCD Health Systems. When asked why he transitioned from the hospital setting to the legal world, Nirmit has one simple answer “Our Clients”.
In his free time, Nirmit spends his time between the pots and pans and his turntables. Nirmit spends his weekends on the golf course, the newest restaurant in town or visiting family in Chicago… Da Bears!
- Certificate of Recognition in Cross-Cutting Departmental Collaboration Award from the California Department of Public Health
- Dean's List/Class Valedictorian c/o 2010
- Memberships & Boards
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- California Health Information Association - Member (CHIA)
- Alpha Beta Kappa National Honors Society - Beta Gamma of California